Shut up and take the jab!!!
Golden State Warriors forward Andrew Wiggins says that he felt forced to take the COVID-19 vaccine and that, in doing so, made him feel that he no longer owned his body.
What are the details?
According to a Monday TMZ report, the Warriors forward told the media that he felt like the NBA in conjunction with the government “forced” him into getting vaccinated against the coronavirus.
“The only options were to get vaccinated or not play in the NBA,” he said. “It was a tough decision. Hopefully, it works out in the long run and in 10 years I’m still healthy.”
Wiggins, who initially attempted to circumvent the NBA policy by applying for a religious exemption, added that he was an unwilling participant.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’