Shut up and take the jab!!!
Golden State Warriors forward Andrew Wiggins says that he felt forced to take the COVID-19 vaccine and that, in doing so, made him feel that he no longer owned his body.
What are the details?
According to a Monday TMZ report, the Warriors forward told the media that he felt like the NBA in conjunction with the government “forced” him into getting vaccinated against the coronavirus.
“The only options were to get vaccinated or not play in the NBA,” he said. “It was a tough decision. Hopefully, it works out in the long run and in 10 years I’m still healthy.”
Wiggins, who initially attempted to circumvent the NBA policy by applying for a religious exemption, added that he was an unwilling participant.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?