NC going door-to-door Jabbing people!
Outreach groups have been going through certain neighborhoods in North Carolina’s Mecklenburg County for several months now, educating and encouraging people to get vaccinated against COVID-19, WCNC-TV reported.
Whitlock dishes on his ESPN exit, Bill Simmons, John Skipper, Deadspin and the Undefeated
But on Monday, the station said the health department launched a new initiative called Doses to Doors to increase the number of vaccinated residents.
What are the details?
Simply put: Health department workers “armed with COVID-19 vaccines” joined the outreach teams “to make it easy and convenient to get a shot right at home,” WCNC reported.
“We get people that will say, ‘Yes, I’ll get the shot,’ but the follow-up has always been the issue. Will they go? How can we get people to go out and go?” Robert Dawkins with Action NC — a group whose workers have knocked on 35,000 doors since May — told the station.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.