Nearly 400 Novant Health employees have been suspended after failing to comply with the hospital system’s COVID-19 vaccination program.
Employees who have an approved exemption must undergo weekly COVID-19 testing, wear N95 masks or other PPE, and wear eye-protection while working on Novant Health premises, according to the hospital system. Novant Health declined to say how many exemptions were approved.
Still, 375 employees across 15 hospitals, 800 clinics and hundreds of facilities have been confirmed to be non-compliant, according to the hospital system. That’s roughly 1% of Novant Health employees.
Novant did not say how many non-compliant employees are based in the Charlotte area.
Those employees have been put on a five-day unpaid suspension period, with the chance to comply with the mandate.
Refusal to comply after that five-day period will result in termination of employment, according to Novant. Novant Health’s deadline for the program was Sept. 15.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nc-hospital-system-suspends-375-employees-after-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-deadline/ar-AAOGew0
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely