France’s top court ruled on Wednesday that the killer of an elderly Jewish woman will not go on trial, France24 reported.
Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is great” in Arabic, and “I killed the devil,” shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.
On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation – France’s final court of appeal – affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.
Traoré, a drug dealer, smoked pot every day for 13 years and had up to 15 joints a day, Israel Hayom reported. Toxicological analysis revealed the presence of cannabis in his blood on the day he was arrested, the French newspaper Libération said.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron