Neighbor tossed elderly Jewish woman off balcony while yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’. Avoids trial because he smoked weed
France’s top court ruled on Wednesday that the killer of an elderly Jewish woman will not go on trial, France24 reported.
Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is great” in Arabic, and “I killed the devil,” shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.
On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation – France’s final court of appeal – affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.
Traoré, a drug dealer, smoked pot every day for 13 years and had up to 15 joints a day, Israel Hayom reported. Toxicological analysis revealed the presence of cannabis in his blood on the day he was arrested, the French newspaper Libération said.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools