Never Gonna Give You Up: Surgeon General Concedes Coronavirus Booster Shots ‘Possible’
It is “certainly possible” all Americans eventually will be advised to get a booster shot of the coronavirus vaccine, the nation’s top doctor conceded Tuesday night.
U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy told CNN no decision had been made yet after a meeting Monday with Pfizer to discuss its request for approval of a third shot of its coronavirus vaccine.
His concession regarding the possible third shot came on the same night former Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Americans who have not received a coronavirus vaccine should not be allowed to work or have access to children and be limited on where they are allowed to go.
For his part, Murthy advised officials to make their assessments on “what we’re really looking for is clear evidence that immunity is waning,” such as breakthrough infections in the vaccinated population. He says that may trigger a recommendation for booster shots.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.