Sometimes the most outrageous bias today emerges in promotional tweets. The New York Times had a long takedown on Sunday’s front page about how the Israelis successfully assassinated Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Iran’s top scientist developing nuclear weapons to attack Israel, by mounting a robot with a machine gun on a pickup truck. But they made the Ayatollah’s top bomb-maker into a very civilized sort:
He loved the simple pleasures of life: poetry, romantic walks on the beach and building WMDs to kill millions of Jews.— Daniel Schwammenthal (@DSchwammenthal) September 19, 2021
The @nytimes on the Iranian scientist tasked with building the bomb to wipe Israel off the map. You can't make it up… https://t.co/s9d7S6ZM7c
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years