Great idea! Just declare half the country a terror threat.
NICOLLE WALLACE: Here’s my question for you, Ben Rhodes. This is absolutely political. These are the political supporters of the most prominent politician in the Republican party. Of course this is political. And I’m not arguing that this was a good idea, but September 11th was in the foreground of the midterm elections in ‘02 when Bush’s party held the — held Congress.
And I wonder what your advice is. I think the security questions of the Republican party as a domestic-terror threat, that were raised by the police officers whose political affiliation is unknown, should be front and center for the Democrats in these midterm elections.
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!