Nicolle Wallace Urges Dems: Make Republican ‘Domestic Terror Threat’ Your Midterm Theme
Great idea! Just declare half the country a terror threat.
NICOLLE WALLACE: Here’s my question for you, Ben Rhodes. This is absolutely political. These are the political supporters of the most prominent politician in the Republican party. Of course this is political. And I’m not arguing that this was a good idea, but September 11th was in the foreground of the midterm elections in ‘02 when Bush’s party held the — held Congress.
And I wonder what your advice is. I think the security questions of the Republican party as a domestic-terror threat, that were raised by the police officers whose political affiliation is unknown, should be front and center for the Democrats in these midterm elections.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.