The biggest COVID Liars want people jailed for truth.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) Director Francis Collins has angrily called for anyone who spreads “misinformation” about COVID-19 online to be “brought to justice.”
“Conspiracies are winning here. Truth is losing. That’s a really serious indictment of the way in which our society seems to be traveling,” Collins told the Washington Post.
Citing an onslaught of angry messages directed at Dr. Anthony Fauci, who Collins appears to believe is above criticism, the bureaucrat demanded that those responsible for such behavior should be identified and “brought to justice.”
The article cited one such example of “misinformation” being Fauci’s involvement in barbaric experiments conducted on dogs by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), despite the fact that such cruelty factually occurred under Fauci’s leadership.
While Collins didn’t specify precisely what he meant by “brought to justice,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla previously asserted that individuals who spread false information about COVID vaccines are “criminals” who “have literally cost millions of lives.”
That’s an interesting benchmark given that it was once considered false to claim that COVID vaccines didn’t stop the vaccinated spreading COVID, which is now an all too obvious fact.Continue Reading
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years