The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is imploring Americans to stay home and avoid travel during Labor Day weekend if they are unvaccinated.
On Sunday, the CDC reported a seven-day moving average of 129,418 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S. and noted that more than 93% of counties across the country are seeing widespread community transmission, according to Fox News.
CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said during a Tuesday White House briefing that unvaccinated Americans should not travel during Labor Day weekend and put themselves — and others — at risk, CNN reported.
As for even fully vaccinated Americans, Walensky said to weigh the risk of traveling during the busy holiday weekend and consider their options.
“First and foremost, if you are unvaccinated, we would recommend not traveling,” Walensky said during the White House briefing, adding that while fully vaccinated Americans can travel with “precautions,” they still need to consider the possibility that they may become infected with COVID-19 amid the ongoing Delta variant surge.https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-unvaccinated-americans-stay-home-labor-day-weekend
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- DC Will Remain Under Military Occupation As Long As Pelosi Rules
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Gonzaga suspends Legend John Stockton’s basketball tickets over Mask Policy…
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife