This is what godlessness begets. Materialism views people as just material. And sometimes you have to cut material to create the vision, huh?
Celebrated leftist philosopher Noam Chomsky recently argued that those who remain unvaccinated should be segregated, saying that obtaining food after they had “the decency to remove themselves from the community” was “their problem.”
Their problem? Sounds…Stalinesque. Or in the words of the great 20th century philosopher Ivan Drago:
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie