Deny something not alleged!
“NSA has a foreign intelligence mission. We target foreign powers to generate insights on foreign activities that could harm the United States,” the statement continued. “With limited exceptions (e.g. an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order that explicitly authorizes the targeting.”
Carlson responded to the statement immediately during his show on Tuesday. He called it “infuriatingly dishonest,” and said that it was worded to deceive his audience.
“Now last night on the show, we made a very straightforward claim: NSA read my private emails without my permission. Period. That’s what we said,” Carlson explained.
“Tonight’s statement from the NSA does not deny that. Instead it comes with this non-sequitur, in part, ‘Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the agency.’ OK, glad to know,” he added. “But the question remains, did the Biden administration read my personal emails?!”The Blaze
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now. Democrats consider all detractors an enemy of the country.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion