NSA’s Non-denial Denial of Tucker Spying Claim
Deny something not alleged!
“NSA has a foreign intelligence mission. We target foreign powers to generate insights on foreign activities that could harm the United States,” the statement continued. “With limited exceptions (e.g. an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order that explicitly authorizes the targeting.”
Carlson responded to the statement immediately during his show on Tuesday. He called it “infuriatingly dishonest,” and said that it was worded to deceive his audience.
“Now last night on the show, we made a very straightforward claim: NSA read my private emails without my permission. Period. That’s what we said,” Carlson explained.
“Tonight’s statement from the NSA does not deny that. Instead it comes with this non-sequitur, in part, ‘Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the agency.’ OK, glad to know,” he added. “But the question remains, did the Biden administration read my personal emails?!”The Blaze
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.