Deny something not alleged!
“NSA has a foreign intelligence mission. We target foreign powers to generate insights on foreign activities that could harm the United States,” the statement continued. “With limited exceptions (e.g. an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order that explicitly authorizes the targeting.”
Carlson responded to the statement immediately during his show on Tuesday. He called it “infuriatingly dishonest,” and said that it was worded to deceive his audience.
“Now last night on the show, we made a very straightforward claim: NSA read my private emails without my permission. Period. That’s what we said,” Carlson explained.
“Tonight’s statement from the NSA does not deny that. Instead it comes with this non-sequitur, in part, ‘Carlson has never been an intelligence target of the agency.’ OK, glad to know,” he added. “But the question remains, did the Biden administration read my personal emails?!”The Blaze
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda