The New Hampshire School Boards Association (NHSBA) announced it withdrew from the National School Boards Association.
It has not issued its formal letter yet, but we can assume it is because the NSBA labeled concerned parents as “domestic terrorists.”
The NSBA asked the DOJ to do the same and they happily obliged despite AG Garland’s constant denials.
“NSBA’s recent actions have made our continued membership untenable,” the NHSBA told its members on Thursday night.https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/10/new-hampshire-becomes-fifth-state-to-withdraw-from-nsba/
"NHSBA has decided to withdraw its membership from the National School Boards Association, effective immediately. NSBA’s recent actions have made our continued membership untenable." pic.twitter.com/eoozMT5rGe— Corey A. DeAngelis (@DeAngelisCorey) October 28, 2021
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now. Democrats consider all detractors an enemy of the country.