The New Hampshire School Boards Association (NHSBA) announced it withdrew from the National School Boards Association.
It has not issued its formal letter yet, but we can assume it is because the NSBA labeled concerned parents as “domestic terrorists.”
The NSBA asked the DOJ to do the same and they happily obliged despite AG Garland’s constant denials.
“NSBA’s recent actions have made our continued membership untenable,” the NHSBA told its members on Thursday night.https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/10/new-hampshire-becomes-fifth-state-to-withdraw-from-nsba/
"NHSBA has decided to withdraw its membership from the National School Boards Association, effective immediately. NSBA’s recent actions have made our continued membership untenable." pic.twitter.com/eoozMT5rGe— Corey A. DeAngelis (@DeAngelisCorey) October 28, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’