NY Gov. Hochul — Booster Requirement Coming!!
They will never ever stop.
Governor Kathy Hochul (D-NY) said Friday on MSNBC’s “Katy Tur Reports” that New York State will eventually require people to get a booster shot to meet the state’s vaccination requirements for COVID-19.
Tur asked, “Let me ask you this. Are you going to change the requirement for what fully vaccinated means? Is it going to be with a booster shot, especially since we’re finding out that you can get Omicron just as easily as if you were unvaccinated, five months after your second vaccination?”
Hochul said, “We are working on that. And the only reason we have to wait is it’s going to be a little tricky to work out the rules because some people aren’t eligible to have the booster shot yet. I put in a vaccination mandate for all health care workers. It was very controversial, but we did it, and we ended up going from about 60 or 55% compliance to 100%. We also had people who left the workplace. We have everyone who is vaccinated. a lot of them just did it in the last month or two, they’re not even eligible for a booster for a long time.”
She added, “We’re working on this. I just can’t roll it out today, until I address that one challenge that’s been brought to our attention. I believe that should happen, and we will make it happen in New York.”https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/17/ny-gov-hochul-on-including-booster-in-fully-vaccinated-requirement-we-will-make-it-happen/
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.