New York Attorney General Letitia James is suspending her campaign for governor after less than two months.
“I have come to the conclusion that I must continue my work as attorney general,” James said in a surprise announcement Thursday. “There are a number of important investigations and cases that are underway, and I intend to finish the job.”
James said she would run for reelection as attorney general.
James had overseen the investigation into sexual harassment allegations against former Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who claimed the investigation was politically motivated.
A Siena College poll released this week showed that Gov. Kathy Hochul is the front-runner in the race, with support from 36% of New York Democrats. James was second in the poll, at 18%.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-governors-race-attorney-general-letitia-james-suspends-campaign
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?