Cites Conspiracy Theories and muddled notions of ‘Individual Liberty’
A New York City judge, Mathew Cooper, has just handed down an order in an ongoing custody battle blocking visits between a Long Island man and his three-year-old daughter because he is unvaccinated.
The order specifically states that the father, in order to see his daughter, must either be fully vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID-19 testing. He must also get an antigen test within 24 hours of his every other weekend visits with his child….
He continued in his comments: “The dangers of voluntarily remaining unvaccinated during access with a child while the COVID-19 virus remains a threat to children’s health and safety cannot be understated.”
“Unfortunately, and to my mind, incomprehensibly, a sizable minority, seizing upon misinformation, conspiracy theories, and muddled notions of ‘individual liberty,’ have refused all entreaties to be vaccinated,” Cooper concluded.
Cooper is also the presiding judge in their custody battle and the couple’s divorce. He famously has presided over many high-profile divorces of the rich and famous.https://thepostmillennial.com/nyc-judge-blocks-unvaccinated-father-from-visiting-daughter-in-custody-dispute?utm_campaign=64487
YOUTUBE JUST REMOVED THIS VIDEO (and served our channel with a strike for it). Whatever! https://t.co/iapi0jDdBn— Michael J. Matt (@Michael_J_Matt) October 18, 2021
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?