Cites Conspiracy Theories and muddled notions of ‘Individual Liberty’
A New York City judge, Mathew Cooper, has just handed down an order in an ongoing custody battle blocking visits between a Long Island man and his three-year-old daughter because he is unvaccinated.
The order specifically states that the father, in order to see his daughter, must either be fully vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID-19 testing. He must also get an antigen test within 24 hours of his every other weekend visits with his child….
He continued in his comments: “The dangers of voluntarily remaining unvaccinated during access with a child while the COVID-19 virus remains a threat to children’s health and safety cannot be understated.”
“Unfortunately, and to my mind, incomprehensibly, a sizable minority, seizing upon misinformation, conspiracy theories, and muddled notions of ‘individual liberty,’ have refused all entreaties to be vaccinated,” Cooper concluded.
Cooper is also the presiding judge in their custody battle and the couple’s divorce. He famously has presided over many high-profile divorces of the rich and famous.https://thepostmillennial.com/nyc-judge-blocks-unvaccinated-father-from-visiting-daughter-in-custody-dispute?utm_campaign=64487
YOUTUBE JUST REMOVED THIS VIDEO (and served our channel with a strike for it). Whatever! https://t.co/iapi0jDdBn— Michael J. Matt (@Michael_J_Matt) October 18, 2021
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- AT&T To Remove One America News Network From Lineup
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”