NYC judge pulls custody of a child from a mom for refusing to wear a mask?
In a story that’s provoking outrage across parts of the conservative Internet, a New York City judge has ordered a child removed from the custody of her mother, over what the mother says is her refusal to wear a mask on a city street in broad daylight in front of her daughter’s tony private school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.