In a story that’s provoking outrage across parts of the conservative Internet, a New York City judge has ordered a child removed from the custody of her mother, over what the mother says is her refusal to wear a mask on a city street in broad daylight in front of her daughter’s tony private school on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron