O Canada! Trudeau Abandons Canadians in Afghanistan.
It must be a solace to those facing the swords of the Taliban that Trudeau is heartbroken.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has suspended Canada’s evacuation of Afghanistan.
“Our engagement with Afghanistan is not done,” Trudeau said, suggesting Canada may work with the Taliban to get more Canadians home. He went on to call the situation “heartbreaking”.
Canada has thus far removed roughly 2,700 people, including Canadian nationals and Afghans. No one knows just how many Canadians, and their Afghan allies, remain stranded in Afghanistan.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.