This is what they think of you.
Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign manager David Plouffe said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that Republican politicians were “speaking to their sick, perverted one-third of the country,” which he claimed got “injected by Fox News and Sinclair and Breitbart.”
Anchor Joy Reid said, “Ron DeSantis — he may be a sociopath. We don’t know what his pathology is, but he’s not stupid. I think that he understands that if he is going to inflict death on schoolchildren, he’s going to have to make it real hard for their parents to vote, right?”
Plouffe said, “So I think that there’s a third of the people out here in California who voted for the recall. There’s a third of the people who say it should be a personal choice. Yes, the Republicans are making it harder to vote so that third has more power in general elections. But let’s make no mistake, that third or 30%, that hardcore MAGA base, they’re going to drive Republican politics.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Why the OSHA Mandate Has No Legal Leg To Stand On
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years
- The Vatican Suppresses celebration of all “individual” Masses including Extraordinary Form at St. Peter’s