After the Oklahoma state health department decided to establish a nonbinary birth certificate option for newborns. Oklahoma GOP governor Kevin Stitt blasted the decision on Thursday, stating, “I believe that people are created by God to be male or female. Period.”
Stitt added, “There is no such thing as non-binary sex and I wholeheartedly condemn the purported OSDH court settlement that was entered into by rogue activists who acted without receiving proper approval or oversight,” KJRH reported.
Oklahoma GOP State Sen. Micheal Bergstrom had filed a bill on Wednesday that would limit Oklahoma birth certificate gender options to male and female. He asserted that listing anything other that male or female on a birth certificate was “ludicrous,” stating:
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely