After the Oklahoma state health department decided to establish a nonbinary birth certificate option for newborns. Oklahoma GOP governor Kevin Stitt blasted the decision on Thursday, stating, “I believe that people are created by God to be male or female. Period.”
Stitt added, “There is no such thing as non-binary sex and I wholeheartedly condemn the purported OSDH court settlement that was entered into by rogue activists who acted without receiving proper approval or oversight,” KJRH reported.
Oklahoma GOP State Sen. Micheal Bergstrom had filed a bill on Wednesday that would limit Oklahoma birth certificate gender options to male and female. He asserted that listing anything other that male or female on a birth certificate was “ludicrous,” stating:
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”