After the Oklahoma state health department decided to establish a nonbinary birth certificate option for newborns. Oklahoma GOP governor Kevin Stitt blasted the decision on Thursday, stating, “I believe that people are created by God to be male or female. Period.”
Stitt added, “There is no such thing as non-binary sex and I wholeheartedly condemn the purported OSDH court settlement that was entered into by rogue activists who acted without receiving proper approval or oversight,” KJRH reported.
Oklahoma GOP State Sen. Micheal Bergstrom had filed a bill on Wednesday that would limit Oklahoma birth certificate gender options to male and female. He asserted that listing anything other that male or female on a birth certificate was “ludicrous,” stating:
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!