There stood Berry, a black woman, reaching for the second time the stratosphere of American athletic achievement, and yet still lecturing about “systemic racism.”
“I feel like it was a setup, and they did it on purpose,’’ she said of the producers playing our National Anthem during the award medal ceremony. That’s right, playing the National Anthem during a Team USA event — the shock.
“I was pissed, to be honest,” she added.
Berry, who placed third in the hammer throw, turned away from the American flag during the song and placed her hands on her hips while making sophomoric faces. “I’m here to represent those . . . who died due to systemic racism,” she said after. “That’s the important part. That’s why I’m going. That’s why I’m here today.”
Actually, she was there because she was given the opportunity to prove her meddle and represent her nation — a nation she apparently hates.
Conversely, if “systemic racism” were the problem Berry professes it to be, she would very much not be “here today.”
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display