Olympian makes Team USA — then spits on USA. It’s a con
There stood Berry, a black woman, reaching for the second time the stratosphere of American athletic achievement, and yet still lecturing about “systemic racism.”
“I feel like it was a setup, and they did it on purpose,’’ she said of the producers playing our National Anthem during the award medal ceremony. That’s right, playing the National Anthem during a Team USA event — the shock.
“I was pissed, to be honest,” she added.
Berry, who placed third in the hammer throw, turned away from the American flag during the song and placed her hands on her hips while making sophomoric faces. “I’m here to represent those . . . who died due to systemic racism,” she said after. “That’s the important part. That’s why I’m going. That’s why I’m here today.”
Actually, she was there because she was given the opportunity to prove her meddle and represent her nation — a nation she apparently hates.
Conversely, if “systemic racism” were the problem Berry professes it to be, she would very much not be “here today.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.