Where narratives go to die!
A choir concert in Germany that allowed only fully vaccinated or recovered people to attend, banning those who are unvaccinated but could provide a negative test, resulted in a COVID-19 outbreak that infected at least 24 people.
The concert, which took place in Freigericht (Main-Kinzig), operated under 2G rules, meaning only the fully vaccinated and those who can prove they recovered from COVID were allowed to attend.
This meant that people who could literally prove they didn’t have COVID-19 on the door by showing a negative test were barred from entering.
German news outlet Hessenschau reports, “More people were infected than previously known: As the district announced on Tuesday afternoon, at least 24 people tested positive. Previously, it was assumed that 18 participants and guests were infected, but it had not been ruled out that even more people were infected.”
“The event took place according to 2G rules. That means that only those who had been vaccinated and those who had recovered were admitted,” the report adds.
In other words, the outbreak occurred at an event where the vast majority of attendees were fully vaccinated.https://summit.news/2021/11/10/fully-vaccinated-choir-concert-ends-in-substantial-covid-19-outbreak/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’