The media has pushed this take to the point where polls indicate 20% of registered voters said the religiously based nationalism was a “critical threat” and 27% said it was an “important but not critical threat.” That’s 47% who believe Christians are a threat. To be clear, they’re talking about anyone who is Christian and conservative.
When half the country sees Christianity as a threat, where do we go from there? Because the fact is, the left sees Christians as a threat because they are. The left well understands that Christianity is opposed to their radical ambitions.
At the heart of this debate is a question as to whether God created us or are we accidents of randomness in uncaring space? Is life sacred? Is gender real? Do individuals have God given rights or are liberties something the government allows?
These are not unimportant questions. For a culture to survive, its people must agree on certain premises. We no longer have agreement. We no longer speak the same language. We no longer can even agree on what the term “life” or “human” means.
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)