Mayor Bill de Blasio announced a new vaccine mandate for private companies Monday.
He said it will take effect on Dec. 27.
“We in New York City have decided to use a preemptive strike, to really do something bold to stop the further growth of COVID and the dangers it’s causing to all of us,” de Blasio said. “So as of today, we’re going to announce a first-in-the-nation measure. Our health commissioner will announce a vaccine mandate for private sector employers across the board.”
New York City previously imposed vaccine mandates for city workers, but this would be the first-of-its-kind for private employees.Source
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing