Gov. Mike DeWine’s (R-Ohio) administration will not appeal a court decision requiring the Ohio Department of Health to alter birth certificates to erase biological sex. The court had ruled that Ohio had discriminated against people who identify as transgender and who sought to change their birth certificates to reflect a transgender identity.
“For more than a year, Ohioans have been told to trust science, and respect basic medical facts. Unfortunately, Governor DeWine has abandoned the science that shows that no one—regardless of the medical procedures they receive, hormones they inject themselves with, or gender stereotypes they conform to—can change their biological sex,” Aaron Baer, president of the Center for Christian Virtue (CCV) said in a statement on the decision.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- AT&T To Remove One America News Network From Lineup
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”