You Are never more than a few months from joining the unwashed.
550,000 unboosted people are at risk of having their vaccine passes revoked as Austria prepares to change the rules surrounding eligibility.
From February 1, over half-a-million people in Austria are at risk of losing their vaccine passes, a valuable document needed to access a wide variety of services in the country. In a country of just nine million people, the number of individuals involved in the change is a considerable one.
The change of policy means the grace period for fully jabbed individuals to get boosted is being lowered from nine to six months for all over-18s.
As a result, 490,000 people are set to lose their passes, with a further 60,000 having already been on schedule for their documents to be revoked under the previous nine-month limit, according to Kronen Zeitung.https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/28/over-half-a-million-unboosted-austrians-set-to-have-vaxx-pass-revoked/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’