Pandemia Must Never End. As CDC Eases Restrictions, WHO Says 2nd Year of Pandemic Will Be ‘Far More Deadly’
The World Health Organization warned on Friday that despite progress with vaccinations, COVID-19 is likely to claim more lives in its second year than it did in the first.
“We’re on track for the second year of the pandemic to be far more deadly than the first,” Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the WHO director-general, said on Friday. “Saving lives and livelihoods with a combination of public health measures and vaccinations, not one or the other, is the only way out of the pandemic.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.