The developer of an implanted microchip that is linked to a COVID vaccine passport says that the mass chipping of humans as a means of verifying compliance is happening “whether we like it or not.”
Speak for yourself.
Dsruptive Subdermals developed a scannable implant about the size of a grain of rice which displays COVID-19 vaccine compliance information when scanned.
Despite widespread criticism based on fears of a dystopian lurch towards a Big Brother society, the managing director of the tech start-up brushed off such concerns during an interview with the Express.
“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” said Hannes Sjobald.
“I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation,” he added. “New technologies must be broadly debated and understood.”
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.