The developer of an implanted microchip that is linked to a COVID vaccine passport says that the mass chipping of humans as a means of verifying compliance is happening “whether we like it or not.”
Speak for yourself.
Dsruptive Subdermals developed a scannable implant about the size of a grain of rice which displays COVID-19 vaccine compliance information when scanned.
Despite widespread criticism based on fears of a dystopian lurch towards a Big Brother society, the managing director of the tech start-up brushed off such concerns during an interview with the Express.
“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” said Hannes Sjobald.
“I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation,” he added. “New technologies must be broadly debated and understood.”
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)