The developer of an implanted microchip that is linked to a COVID vaccine passport says that the mass chipping of humans as a means of verifying compliance is happening “whether we like it or not.”
Speak for yourself.
Dsruptive Subdermals developed a scannable implant about the size of a grain of rice which displays COVID-19 vaccine compliance information when scanned.
Despite widespread criticism based on fears of a dystopian lurch towards a Big Brother society, the managing director of the tech start-up brushed off such concerns during an interview with the Express.
“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” said Hannes Sjobald.
“I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation,” he added. “New technologies must be broadly debated and understood.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely