The developer of an implanted microchip that is linked to a COVID vaccine passport says that the mass chipping of humans as a means of verifying compliance is happening “whether we like it or not.”
Speak for yourself.
Dsruptive Subdermals developed a scannable implant about the size of a grain of rice which displays COVID-19 vaccine compliance information when scanned.
Despite widespread criticism based on fears of a dystopian lurch towards a Big Brother society, the managing director of the tech start-up brushed off such concerns during an interview with the Express.
“This technology exists and is used whether we like it or not,” said Hannes Sjobald.
“I am happy that it is brought into the public conversation,” he added. “New technologies must be broadly debated and understood.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Why the OSHA Mandate Has No Legal Leg To Stand On
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years
- The Vatican Suppresses celebration of all “individual” Masses including Extraordinary Form at St. Peter’s