David Crosby ranted in a recent interview that Fox News creator Rupert Murdoch needs to be “taken out and shot.”
“I know that there are a lot of really stupid people in the world and that many of them are in power and that the rest are being fed a whole shitload of absolutely untrue shit,” Crosby said, speaking to The Daily Beast in an interview published Tuesday. “Rupert Murdoch should be taken out and shot. The people on Fox are doing great harm to the human race. What can I say? They’re lying for money. So, it feels hopeless. Because they don’t mind lying. Lying for money is normal to them. It’s OK.”
Crosby also referred to President Donald Trump as an “evil” man whose actions have gone on to fracture the United States.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- 27 U.S. Air Force Pilots Resign Over Covid-19 Vaccination Mandate
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Why did Scotland experience a spike in infant deaths? Why Is Nobody Interested?
- Deja Vu All Over Again — WHO meets to discuss new, ‘heavily mutated’ COVID-19 variant
- Eamus, Brandon! The Car Shortage Is About To Get A Whole Lot Worse
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?