The Pentagon will require members of the U.S. military to get the COVID-19 vaccine by Sept. 15, according to a memo obtained by The Associated Press. That deadline could be pushed up if the vaccine receives final FDA approval or infection rates continue to rise.
“I will seek the president’s approval to make the vaccines mandatory no later than mid-September, or immediately upon” licensure by the Food and Drug Administration “whichever comes first,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin says in the memo to troops, warning them to prepare for the requirement. “I will not hesitate to act sooner or recommend a different course to the President if l feel the need to do so.”
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now. Democrats consider all detractors an enemy of the country.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.