A man in Connecticut was shocked that former CNN producer John Griffin reportedly interacted with children while officials investigated him for 17 months for the alleged abuse of a 9-year-old girl, according to Fox News.
The resident, who apparently knows Griffin’s family members, said 44-year-old Griffin and his 46-year-old wife, Allyson, have three children and threw sleepovers and pool parties at their $4 million property in Wilson Point, Connecticut.
“The Griffins have young children, and those young children have friends,” he claimed. “I know someone who is friends with their daughter and went to a pool party at their house last summer, and he [Griffin] was there.”
Griffin and his wife reportedly separated last year but were working on their marriage over the past summer, according to sources who spoke with Fox News.
The man claimed it was known in the community Griffin was a “heavy drinker” and was believed to have been to rehab.
Griffin was charged in Vermont in October 2020 for drink driving after smashing into another car.
Griffin was charged in Vermont in October 2020 for drunk driving after smashing into another car. (Vermont State Police)
“He was charged in Vermont in October 2020 for driving while under the influence and smashing his vehicle into another car,” the Fox report said.
Griffin was taken into custody on December 10 regarding a federal indictment from Vermont for allegedly soliciting three moms and their minor daughters for instruction in fetish sex.https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/12/17/report-cnn-producer-interacted-children-during-investigation-sex-abuse-allegations/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely