A man in Connecticut was shocked that former CNN producer John Griffin reportedly interacted with children while officials investigated him for 17 months for the alleged abuse of a 9-year-old girl, according to Fox News.
The resident, who apparently knows Griffin’s family members, said 44-year-old Griffin and his 46-year-old wife, Allyson, have three children and threw sleepovers and pool parties at their $4 million property in Wilson Point, Connecticut.
“The Griffins have young children, and those young children have friends,” he claimed. “I know someone who is friends with their daughter and went to a pool party at their house last summer, and he [Griffin] was there.”
Griffin and his wife reportedly separated last year but were working on their marriage over the past summer, according to sources who spoke with Fox News.
The man claimed it was known in the community Griffin was a “heavy drinker” and was believed to have been to rehab.
Griffin was charged in Vermont in October 2020 for drink driving after smashing into another car.
Griffin was charged in Vermont in October 2020 for drunk driving after smashing into another car. (Vermont State Police)
“He was charged in Vermont in October 2020 for driving while under the influence and smashing his vehicle into another car,” the Fox report said.
Griffin was taken into custody on December 10 regarding a federal indictment from Vermont for allegedly soliciting three moms and their minor daughters for instruction in fetish sex.https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/12/17/report-cnn-producer-interacted-children-during-investigation-sex-abuse-allegations/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’