Former PGA Tour reporter Teryn Gregson, who is roughly three months pregnant, claims that the Tour fired her after denying her request for a religious exemption for the mandatory coronavirus vaccine.
Gregson says that she was fired last Friday, and she charges the Tour with violating her freedom of religion.
“On Friday, I was fired by the PGA Tour. I was in need of religious exemptions from their vaccine protocols of masking and testing,” Gregson explained in a Facebook video. “They would not accommodate me in such a way that I did not have to violate my religious beliefs.
The PGA Tour notified employees that starting on November 1, those returning to the offices after working from home for the last 20 months will be required to be fully vaccinated. And those allowed an exemption must wear masks at all times.
Gregson is an open and active Christian and even has a religious-grounded blog that she frequently updates that focuses on her religious ideas coupled with her life in golf and broadcasting.
The former Tour employee also often uses her Twitter account for religious messages.
Regarding the end of the 2020-21 PGA Tour, Gregson recently wrote that God has a plan for her and her family.
“But I will always remember it as the year we had our daughter. I will also remember it as the year God called me to be vocal about my faith,” she wrote after discovering that she was pregnant with her second child.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’
- School Board Member Publicized Parents’ Social Security Numbers and Financial Records To Track Outspoken Parents