Former PGA Tour reporter Teryn Gregson, who is roughly three months pregnant, claims that the Tour fired her after denying her request for a religious exemption for the mandatory coronavirus vaccine.
Gregson says that she was fired last Friday, and she charges the Tour with violating her freedom of religion.
“On Friday, I was fired by the PGA Tour. I was in need of religious exemptions from their vaccine protocols of masking and testing,” Gregson explained in a Facebook video. “They would not accommodate me in such a way that I did not have to violate my religious beliefs.
The PGA Tour notified employees that starting on November 1, those returning to the offices after working from home for the last 20 months will be required to be fully vaccinated. And those allowed an exemption must wear masks at all times.
Gregson is an open and active Christian and even has a religious-grounded blog that she frequently updates that focuses on her religious ideas coupled with her life in golf and broadcasting.
The former Tour employee also often uses her Twitter account for religious messages.
Regarding the end of the 2020-21 PGA Tour, Gregson recently wrote that God has a plan for her and her family.
“But I will always remember it as the year we had our daughter. I will also remember it as the year God called me to be vocal about my faith,” she wrote after discovering that she was pregnant with her second child.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?