We Knew This Day Was Coming!
Francis announced to the bishops that he has reached the third draft of a text that contains restrictive measures regarding the celebration by priests Catholics of the Mass in the extraordinary form liberalized by Benedict XVI who, according to him, with the Summorum Pontificum wanted to meet only the Lefebvrians, but who today are especially young priests who want to celebrate the Tridentine Mass perhaps not even knowing Latin.In this regard he told of a bishop to whom a young priest had addressed showing him the intention to celebrate in the extra- ordinary form . Asked if he knew Latin, the young priest told him he was learning it. To which the bishop replied that it would have been better if he learned Spanish or Vietnamese as there were many Hispanics and Vietnamese in the diocese.Messa In Latino ht Rorate
From what we understand, we would return to the [indult] pardon – with the prior authorization of the bishop, or even the Vatican – with all that follows, namely a reintroduction of the prohibition to celebrate according to the Missal of St. John XXIII, many denials of authorizations and the practical ghettoization of priests and faithful linked to the ancient rite. After Moses the liberator, the Pharaoh would return.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely