He is The Science, after all. He’s also The Politics.
Dr. Anthony Fauci warned Americans Sunday that they should “prepare for the worst” after the emergence of another new coronavirus variant, dubbed omicron, but stopped short of calling for more lockdowns an travel bans.
Fauci spoke with ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week,” addressing the measures that were already being taken — such as travel restrictions — and how effective he expected them to be…
Stephanopoulos then asked whether Fauci expected to see more lockdowns and mandates on the horizon.
“I don’t know, George. It’s really too early to say,” Fauci replied, adding, “We just really need to, as I’ve said so often, prepare for the worst. It may not be we’re going to have to go the route people are saying. We don’t know a lot about this virus. So we want to prepare as best we can, but it may turn out this preparation, although important, may not not necessarily push us to the next level.”
“Let’s see what the information that we’re getting in real time tells us,” Fauci concluded, arguing that it might yet be premature to discuss implementing more mandates and lockdowns. “We’ll make decisions based on the science and the evidence the way we always do. But you want to be prepared to do anything and everything. That’s the reason why we’re playing such close attention to this and why we’re all over it.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared