Considering he’s never worked a day in his life, that means he’s paying her off with taxpayer mooney.
Prince Andrew has settled out of court with a woman who accused him of sexual assault while she was under the control of international sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, reported CNBC.
The woman, Virginia Giuffre, previously sued Prince Andrew after accusing him of sexually assaulting her when she was just 17 years old.
Giuffre said that she was dedicated to “holding Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me.”
“The powerful and rich are not exempt from being held responsible for their actions,” Giuffre said, “I hope that other victims will see that it is possible not to live in silence and fear but to reclaim one’s life by speaking out and demanding justice.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet