Considering he’s never worked a day in his life, that means he’s paying her off with taxpayer mooney.
Prince Andrew has settled out of court with a woman who accused him of sexual assault while she was under the control of international sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, reported CNBC.
The woman, Virginia Giuffre, previously sued Prince Andrew after accusing him of sexually assaulting her when she was just 17 years old.
Giuffre said that she was dedicated to “holding Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me.”
“The powerful and rich are not exempt from being held responsible for their actions,” Giuffre said, “I hope that other victims will see that it is possible not to live in silence and fear but to reclaim one’s life by speaking out and demanding justice.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’