Because nothing screams mental health like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Prince Harry is all in favor of quitting your job to preserve your mental health…
When Prince Harry was asked how BetterUp had adapted to trends that were accelerated by COVID-19, such as burnouts and job resignations, Harry responded, “We’re just at the beginning of the mental health awakening.”
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
He further added, during a recent conversation with BetterUp science board member Adam Grant, that “a lot of job resignations aren’t bad.” He explained that he felt it is better for one to resign from a job that doesn’t make one happy, rather than stay and let the job damage one’s mental health.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Top Tennis Player Quits, Complaining of Chest Pains