Because nothing screams mental health like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Prince Harry is all in favor of quitting your job to preserve your mental health…
When Prince Harry was asked how BetterUp had adapted to trends that were accelerated by COVID-19, such as burnouts and job resignations, Harry responded, “We’re just at the beginning of the mental health awakening.”
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
He further added, during a recent conversation with BetterUp science board member Adam Grant, that “a lot of job resignations aren’t bad.” He explained that he felt it is better for one to resign from a job that doesn’t make one happy, rather than stay and let the job damage one’s mental health.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie