Because nothing screams mental health like Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Prince Harry is all in favor of quitting your job to preserve your mental health…
When Prince Harry was asked how BetterUp had adapted to trends that were accelerated by COVID-19, such as burnouts and job resignations, Harry responded, “We’re just at the beginning of the mental health awakening.”
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
He further added, during a recent conversation with BetterUp science board member Adam Grant, that “a lot of job resignations aren’t bad.” He explained that he felt it is better for one to resign from a job that doesn’t make one happy, rather than stay and let the job damage one’s mental health.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private