George Mason University granted a veteran law professor a medical exemption from its COVID-19 vaccine mandate after he filed a lawsuit demanding recognition of his natural immunity, according to his lawyers.
But the Virginia public university has not updated its policy to recognize recovery from prior infection, as proven by antibody testing, as an accepted alternative to vaccination or exemptions for religious or medical reasons.
For that reason, the New Civil Liberties Alliance (NCLA) said it “continues to explore litigation against GMU.” The public interest law firm implied it’s scrutinizing other Virginia public universities, asking COVID-recovered faculty to get in touch if their schools are “similarly disregarding the scientific facts surrounding naturally acquired immunity.”
The development comes as a raft of new research shows natural immunity is durable and sometimes more protective than vaccine-induced immunity. Todd Zywicki, the GMU professor, has been on the Twitter warpath sharing such research since he lost his initial battle for recognized immunity.
He mocked the CDC Wednesday for misrepresenting the significance of a methodologically flawed Kentucky study that purported to show improved protection for recovered individuals after vaccination, but at best showed a negligible difference between COVID reinfection rates based on vaccination.https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/professor-granted-vaccine-exemption-after-he-sues-university-recognize
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission