‘Here’s a case where somebody stood up to the bullies and won’
In August 2020, Converse College Professor Jeffrey Poelvoorde was sent a letter from a provost with an ominous message.
If the scholar did not complete his employer’s mandatory diversity training, “Converse will take appropriate corrective action, up to and including termination of your employment,” the letter stated.
Today, some eight months later, and Poelvoorde still has not taken the mandatory diversity training. Nor has he been fired. Nor has he heard anything from his bosses on the matter.
It appears Poelvoorde has won his battle.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish