‘Here’s a case where somebody stood up to the bullies and won’
In August 2020, Converse College Professor Jeffrey Poelvoorde was sent a letter from a provost with an ominous message.
If the scholar did not complete his employer’s mandatory diversity training, “Converse will take appropriate corrective action, up to and including termination of your employment,” the letter stated.
Today, some eight months later, and Poelvoorde still has not taken the mandatory diversity training. Nor has he been fired. Nor has he heard anything from his bosses on the matter.
It appears Poelvoorde has won his battle.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is