Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has formally communicated with Attorney General Merrick Garland, requesting a criminal investigation into alleged lies and cover-ups by Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Paul alleges that Fauci was lying when he claimed that the National Institute of Health (NIH) did not fund gain-of-function research. Fauci also denies the NIH having sent funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, indirectly or directly.
According to the Washington Examiner, the particular issue has to do with Fauci’s testimony before the US Congress on May 11 2021. Fauci was under oath when he categorically denied any connection between the NIH and the Wuhan lab.https://thepostmillennial.com/rand-paul-formally-requests-doj-investigation-into-fauci?utm_campaign=64469
“The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” stated Fauci at that time.
However, it appears that there may be evidence to the contrary. Peter Daszak apparently publicly thanked Fauci in 2020 for his public position on what is now known as the “lab-leak” theory.
Daszak is the president of EcoHealth Alliance, which in turn is directly connected to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”