Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has formally communicated with Attorney General Merrick Garland, requesting a criminal investigation into alleged lies and cover-ups by Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Paul alleges that Fauci was lying when he claimed that the National Institute of Health (NIH) did not fund gain-of-function research. Fauci also denies the NIH having sent funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, indirectly or directly.
According to the Washington Examiner, the particular issue has to do with Fauci’s testimony before the US Congress on May 11 2021. Fauci was under oath when he categorically denied any connection between the NIH and the Wuhan lab.https://thepostmillennial.com/rand-paul-formally-requests-doj-investigation-into-fauci?utm_campaign=64469
“The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” stated Fauci at that time.
However, it appears that there may be evidence to the contrary. Peter Daszak apparently publicly thanked Fauci in 2020 for his public position on what is now known as the “lab-leak” theory.
Daszak is the president of EcoHealth Alliance, which in turn is directly connected to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Yeah, About those Pipe Bombs? Another 1/6 Hoax?
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”