Rand Paul formally requests DOJ investigation into Lying Fauci
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has formally communicated with Attorney General Merrick Garland, requesting a criminal investigation into alleged lies and cover-ups by Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Paul alleges that Fauci was lying when he claimed that the National Institute of Health (NIH) did not fund gain-of-function research. Fauci also denies the NIH having sent funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, indirectly or directly.
According to the Washington Examiner, the particular issue has to do with Fauci’s testimony before the US Congress on May 11 2021. Fauci was under oath when he categorically denied any connection between the NIH and the Wuhan lab.https://thepostmillennial.com/rand-paul-formally-requests-doj-investigation-into-fauci?utm_campaign=64469
“The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” stated Fauci at that time.
However, it appears that there may be evidence to the contrary. Peter Daszak apparently publicly thanked Fauci in 2020 for his public position on what is now known as the “lab-leak” theory.
Daszak is the president of EcoHealth Alliance, which in turn is directly connected to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.