Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has formally communicated with Attorney General Merrick Garland, requesting a criminal investigation into alleged lies and cover-ups by Dr. Anthony Fauci.
Paul alleges that Fauci was lying when he claimed that the National Institute of Health (NIH) did not fund gain-of-function research. Fauci also denies the NIH having sent funds to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, indirectly or directly.
According to the Washington Examiner, the particular issue has to do with Fauci’s testimony before the US Congress on May 11 2021. Fauci was under oath when he categorically denied any connection between the NIH and the Wuhan lab.https://thepostmillennial.com/rand-paul-formally-requests-doj-investigation-into-fauci?utm_campaign=64469
“The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” stated Fauci at that time.
However, it appears that there may be evidence to the contrary. Peter Daszak apparently publicly thanked Fauci in 2020 for his public position on what is now known as the “lab-leak” theory.
Daszak is the president of EcoHealth Alliance, which in turn is directly connected to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely