Tuesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity that he would be seeking criminal action against National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci for lying to Congress about his connection to green-lighting research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The Kentucky Republican lawmaker said Fauci “should be punished.”
“You kicked off your questioning of Dr. Fauci, emphasizing federal law makes lying to Congress a felony punishable by up to five years in prison,” Hannity said. “Is it your belief based on the evidence, Senator, that he lied before Congress and broke the law?”
“Yes, and I will be sending a letter to the Department of Justice asking for a criminal referral because he has lied to Congress,” Paul replied.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron