Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul claimed that researchers won’t study the toxic livestock-deworming drug ivermectin as a potential COVID treatment because of their dislike for former President Donald Trump.
“The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much that they’re unwilling to objectively study it,” Paul said, per the Cincinnati Enquirer. “So someone like me that’s in the middle on it, I can’t tell you because they will not study ivermectin. They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump.”
Paul told the Cincinnati Enquirer that he does not know if ivermectin works but that he will “keep an open mind.”
Trump has not pushed ivermectin but has continually advocated for using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID. Both drugs, however, have not been shown to be effective in preventing or curing COVID-19 infections, and US health authorities have warned people against using them.
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court