Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul claimed that researchers won’t study the toxic livestock-deworming drug ivermectin as a potential COVID treatment because of their dislike for former President Donald Trump.
“The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much that they’re unwilling to objectively study it,” Paul said, per the Cincinnati Enquirer. “So someone like me that’s in the middle on it, I can’t tell you because they will not study ivermectin. They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump.”
Paul told the Cincinnati Enquirer that he does not know if ivermectin works but that he will “keep an open mind.”
Trump has not pushed ivermectin but has continually advocated for using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID. Both drugs, however, have not been shown to be effective in preventing or curing COVID-19 infections, and US health authorities have warned people against using them.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski