Democrats are underdogs to keep control of Congress in 2022, with Republicans needing to flip a net of just five seats to regain the House.
“House Democrats’ nightmare before Christmas just keeps getting worse,” National Republican Congressional Committee spokesman Mike Berg said in a statement. “Nobody wants to run as a Democrat because they know voters are rejecting their push for defunding police, higher taxes, and open borders.”
Of the 23 House Democrats who are not seeking re-election, 15 are retiring, four are running for the US Senate and four are seeking other elected offices. Twelve House Republicans are also not seeking re-election.https://nypost.com/2021/12/21/house-dems-lucille-roybal-allard-albio-sires-wont-seek-reelection/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home