Rats Fleeing the Titanic — 10% of Dem Reps Not Running for Re-Election in ’22
Democrats are underdogs to keep control of Congress in 2022, with Republicans needing to flip a net of just five seats to regain the House.
“House Democrats’ nightmare before Christmas just keeps getting worse,” National Republican Congressional Committee spokesman Mike Berg said in a statement. “Nobody wants to run as a Democrat because they know voters are rejecting their push for defunding police, higher taxes, and open borders.”
Of the 23 House Democrats who are not seeking re-election, 15 are retiring, four are running for the US Senate and four are seeking other elected offices. Twelve House Republicans are also not seeking re-election.https://nypost.com/2021/12/21/house-dems-lucille-roybal-allard-albio-sires-wont-seek-reelection/
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.