Not surprisingly, among the topics discussed was the delicate implementation of the motu proprio Traditionis Custodes, which drastically regulates the celebration of Masses according to the pre-conciliar form. “The Pope said that what he wanted to do was to restore the unity of the Church by fighting against the ideology that he feared would appear,” said the Archbishop of Paris. Confirming rumors that the pope was targeting specific countries with these strict measures, Archbishop Aupetit reported that Francis had mentioned risks “particularly in the United States, Switzerland, and a little in France.” And the archbishop of Paris added: “Which is not false.” He himself took restrictive measures in his diocese in September.
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display