Not surprisingly, among the topics discussed was the delicate implementation of the motu proprio Traditionis Custodes, which drastically regulates the celebration of Masses according to the pre-conciliar form. “The Pope said that what he wanted to do was to restore the unity of the Church by fighting against the ideology that he feared would appear,” said the Archbishop of Paris. Confirming rumors that the pope was targeting specific countries with these strict measures, Archbishop Aupetit reported that Francis had mentioned risks “particularly in the United States, Switzerland, and a little in France.” And the archbishop of Paris added: “Which is not false.” He himself took restrictive measures in his diocese in September.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely