Not surprisingly, among the topics discussed was the delicate implementation of the motu proprio Traditionis Custodes, which drastically regulates the celebration of Masses according to the pre-conciliar form. “The Pope said that what he wanted to do was to restore the unity of the Church by fighting against the ideology that he feared would appear,” said the Archbishop of Paris. Confirming rumors that the pope was targeting specific countries with these strict measures, Archbishop Aupetit reported that Francis had mentioned risks “particularly in the United States, Switzerland, and a little in France.” And the archbishop of Paris added: “Which is not false.” He himself took restrictive measures in his diocese in September.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski