Reality Bites! Israel: Vaccination provides ‘far less’ protection than previous Covid infection
Israelis who were vaccinated were reportedly 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection
According to reports from Israel: recovered Covid patients are “far less likely to become infected” than vaccinated people.
That data comes from Israel’s Health Ministry regarding the country’s latest wave of the pandemic.
The data reportedly shows:
7,700 new cases of Covid during wave starting in May
3,000+ (40%) were reported in people who had been vaccinated
72 (<1%) were reported in people previously infected
According to reports, 835,792 Israelis are known to have recovered from Covid. So 72 reinfections amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.
By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Catholic Schools Should Practice What They Are Supposed to Preach
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.