Israelis who were vaccinated were reportedly 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection
According to reports from Israel: recovered Covid patients are “far less likely to become infected” than vaccinated people.
That data comes from Israel’s Health Ministry regarding the country’s latest wave of the pandemic.
The data reportedly shows:
7,700 new cases of Covid during wave starting in May
3,000+ (40%) were reported in people who had been vaccinated
72 (<1%) were reported in people previously infected
According to reports, 835,792 Israelis are known to have recovered from Covid. So 72 reinfections amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.
By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron