Israelis who were vaccinated were reportedly 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection
According to reports from Israel: recovered Covid patients are “far less likely to become infected” than vaccinated people.
That data comes from Israel’s Health Ministry regarding the country’s latest wave of the pandemic.
The data reportedly shows:
7,700 new cases of Covid during wave starting in May
3,000+ (40%) were reported in people who had been vaccinated
72 (<1%) were reported in people previously infected
According to reports, 835,792 Israelis are known to have recovered from Covid. So 72 reinfections amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.
By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!