Regeneron’s coronavirus antibody cocktail is effective at treating mild to moderate cases of COVID-19, new late-stage trial results suggest.
The treatment is a mixture of drugs casirivimab and imdevimab, and was developed by the New York City-based company in partnership with pharmaceutical firm Roche.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga