A report credited to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials by Fox News shows that the number of Border Patrol agents who could be terminated under President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates could exceed 50 percent of the workforce. This comes amid the record-setting apprehension of migrants illegally crossing the border from Mexico.
Fox News published a leaked document they say came from a source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection showing that as many as 50 percent or more of the nation’s Border Patrol agents could be terminated from their jobs under Biden’s vaccine mandate. The report shows a worst-case scenario whereby 11,523 of the 19,536 Border Patrol agents could face removal. The scenario assumes the agents who have yet to respond to the vaccination survey have also not been vaccinated.https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/11/08/report-biden-vaccine-mandates-could-reduce-border-patrol-agents-by-half/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Whistleblowers Share DOD Date that shows Miscarriages and Cancer Spiked in 2021.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?