A report credited to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials by Fox News shows that the number of Border Patrol agents who could be terminated under President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates could exceed 50 percent of the workforce. This comes amid the record-setting apprehension of migrants illegally crossing the border from Mexico.
Fox News published a leaked document they say came from a source within U.S. Customs and Border Protection showing that as many as 50 percent or more of the nation’s Border Patrol agents could be terminated from their jobs under Biden’s vaccine mandate. The report shows a worst-case scenario whereby 11,523 of the 19,536 Border Patrol agents could face removal. The scenario assumes the agents who have yet to respond to the vaccination survey have also not been vaccinated.https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/11/08/report-biden-vaccine-mandates-could-reduce-border-patrol-agents-by-half/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’