‘Republicans are frankly COWARDS’: Chip Roy RIPS fellow lawmakers as House passes bill requiring women to register for draft
‘I’m going to trust these a** hats to come after and draft my daughter? Nuh-uh.’
Rep. Chip Roy (R-Texas) joined BlazeTV’s Andrew Wilkow to talk about the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act that contains an amendment requiring women to register for the draft, which passed in the House Thursday night.
Roy has been an outspoken opponent of the amendment. He told Wilkow in no uncertain terms exactly what he thinks of his fellow Congress members, particularly Republicans, who support the $768 billion defense policy bill that includes a provision requiring women to register for the military draft.
“Republicans are frankly cowards who hide behind the Defense Department,” Roy stated.
“Let’s be very clear: Today there is no requirement that your daughter, your sister, your mom, your wife get drafted. Tomorrow, Congress will have voted to do that, and [some] Republicans are going to vote to do it,” he said ahead of Thursday’s vote.
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie