New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, a Democrat, will require private school workers to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Workers will need to furnish proof that they received their first vaccine dose by Dec. 20, according to the New York Post.
“We’re doing everything in our power to protect our students and school staff, and a mandate for nonpublic school employees will help keep our school communities and youngest New Yorkers safe,” the mayor said in a statement, according to the Associated Press.
The city’s public school workers already face a COVID-19 vaccination mandate…
“While we support and generally encourage Covid vaccination in our schools, and while in fact the large majority of our schools’ employees are so vaccinated, most of our schools do not insist upon such vaccination as a condition of employment,” Chairman of the Committee of NYC Religious and Independent School Officials Rabbi David Zwiebel reportedly noted in a letter to Mayor de Blasio.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes