Progressive ice cream brand Ben & Jerry’s dished out misinformation about Kyle Rittenhouse, plus completely invented a hypothetical scenario regarding the controversial shooting to racialize the powderkeg court case. The Vermont-based woke ice cream purveyor was called out for spreading a false narrative online.
The Rittenhouse shooting has absolutely nothing to do with race since the shooter and all of those who were shot were white men. Without a racial angle to exploit, Ben & Jerry’s dreamt up a completely hypothetical situation out of thin air that never actually happened to bring race into the picture.
“The #RittenhouseTrial displays yet again that our ‘justice’ system is racist,” the ice cream brand wrote on Twitter. “How would this trial be going if he was a Black 17 yr old that crossed state lines illegally carrying an AR-15 and shot 3 white protesters?”
The Rittenhouse trial is still ongoing and no verdict has been handed down yet, but that didn’t stop the Ben & Jerry’s from tweeting, “We need real justice in the legal system. This isn’t it.”
The #RittenhouseTrial displays yet again that our “justice” system is racist.⁰⁰How would this trial be going if he was a Black 17 yr old that crossed state lines illegally carrying an AR-15 and shot 3 white protesters?⁰⁰We need real justice in the legal system. This isn’t it.— Ben & Jerry's (@benandjerrys) November 12, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’