The COVID-19 pandemic is weighing heavy on many mid Michigan school districts.
Some districts have had to close entirely because of outbreaks of the virus, while others only partially.
Saginaw Township Community Schools was closed on Monday.
At first, the blame might be leaning towards COVID-19, but a district spokesperson told ABC12 News that a large number of staff members had negative reactions to the COVID-19 booster that they received over the weekend.
According to the CDC, some of the most common side effects of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 booster shot are pain at the injection site, fatigue, muscle pain, headache and fever also, the chills and nausea.
For the Johnson & Johnson booster, the CDC said that fever, fatigue and headache were some of the more common symptoms.
Recent data from the CDC shows that among 12,500 people who received a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, 79%t reported those local reactions, such as pain and itching at injection site, while 74% reported the systemic reactions like muscle pain and fatigue.
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.