Things are rapidly escalating with this situation, primarily because the bishops were shocked that Micheal Martin didn’t bring it up in his meeting with the bishops last week.
On Newstalk yesterday, Stephen Donnelly indignantly denied claims by Gavin Reilly that he was ‘giggling’ when asked about the government’s cruel laws against religious people. Reilly quickly apologised and withdrew the suggestion without explaining what made him make the remark in the first place.
Now the Trinity College Law Professor who brought the story to people’s attentions has said on RTE that according to the statute, Confession that does not take place in a church is also illegal. One can meet a priest for a Krispy Kreme, but cannot have them hear one’s Confession if it is not within the church.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’